Mount Level Missionary Baptist Church
Protocol for Church Reopening – Post COVID-19
- We are requesting that all worshipers receive COVID-19 vaccination per CDC protocols.
ENTRY FOR WORSHIPERS:
- All worshipers will enter into the sanctuary through the vestibule.
- All worshipers must wear a mask upon entry (Mask will be provided in case someone has misplaced or forgotten their mask.
- All worshipers will use hand sanitizer upon entry and exiting of the church.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and within the sanctuary at designated locations.
- Signage will be posted as reminders of the 3 Ws (Wait, Wash, Wear).
- Any worshiper that displays any COVID 19 symptoms will be screened and temperature taken (If screens positive based on the assessment of the health ministry, they will not be allowed entry).
- Worshipers must pre-register or receive special permission from a deacon to enter the sanctuary.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND SEATING:
- The maximum capacity will be limited to 50% of stated fire capacity, whichever is less (if there is not a fire capacity number for the room, limit occupancy to 12 people per 1000 sq. feet).
- In the case of Mount Level (Sanctuary is 4900 sq. feet which does not include the pulpit or the choir stand) so maximum occupancy is 50 worshippers
- Maximum persons in the music ministry is 10 with social distancing of 6 feet.
- 3 musicians (pianist, drummer, organist)
- 7 singers (Mask not required if vaccinated)
- Recommendations for seating congregates (Usher will be available to assist).
- Seating at least 6-13 feet apart in a diamond shape (no one should be seated in front of another)
- Family members are allowed to sit together if in the same household
- Reserved seating may be used for high-risk groups